White ethereal object, Flying Dragon and Face in the sky over Pueblo, Colorado

Witness states: I noticed that the clouds were quite spectacular looking, and wanted pictures. I take lots of pictures of the sky and clouds so I went out on the back steps and took the pictures.


At the time I took the pictures, last year on May 28, 2015, I didn’t see any object with my eyes, until I downloaded the pictures into my computer and was amazed at what I saw.

I had these white glowing objects on the pictures that I didn't see with my own eyes.



And on the first picture, next to the white object a strange face seems to emerge from the front of a cloud as well as a silhouette of a flying dragon.


I took the pictures right around sunset, and was facing directly to the West. The air was very charged, and my hair seemed to want to stand up, and I got the goosebumps. Mufon case 75889.